• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gas Herms / Brutus 15 / kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big-D

Reaction score
I haven't brewed in a few years, and I need to clean out the garage. The main piece in the picture is a Brutus 15 "like" system. I had the cart professionally built and has dual 10" banjo burners controlled by individual regulators (red handles). The two connections you see bottom middle is a March pump (input/output). HLT has sight glass and 50' iof 1/2" copper coil converting it to a recirculating system by use of the march pump. Mash tun has SS false bottom. Boil kettle has sight glass, pickup spout, and whirlpool ports and SS hop spider with basket. All kettles come with 3/4" SS valves with quick disconnects and silicone hoses. I have brewed many many beers on this system and it works great.

In the picture also are 5 corney style kegs in good condition. I originally purchased used.
There are three 15g half kegs i got from a junk yard several years ago. i was going to make a grill out of one but never got around to it. Also there is a glass carboy.

If you are interested in something pm me and we can work out a price. I live near Charlotte NC., you pick it up if you want it.

Thinking $1500 for everything.

Thanks.

all.jpg

Last edited:
I am selling the equipment listed in the picture for the following.

HERMS brewing system $800
-includes everything you need to do all grain brewing. you provide your own propane tank and recipe
  • Mash tun
    • welded coupling with 3/4" SS ball valve
    • ss camlock quick disconnect
    • ss false bottom
    • welded coupling with thermometer
  • HLT
    • welded coupling with thermometer
    • welded coupling with pex sightglass
    • ss camlock quick disconnect
    • dual welded coupling for internal HERM coil
    • 50' copper HERM coil
  • Boil Kettle
    • welded coupling with ss dip
    • welded coupling with 3/4" SS ball valve for whirlpool
    • ss camlock quick disconnects
    • welded coupling with glass sightglass and thermometer
  • Cart
    • 2.5' x 4' welded 1" square tube frame painted high temp black
    • 2 x 10" banjo propane burners
    • gas rail
    • 2 x independant gas regulators
    • propane tank hose and connector
    • 809 magnetic March pump
      • input has 3/4" ss fitting with 3/4" ss male camlock quick disconnect
      • output has 3/4" ss fitting with 3/4" ss ball valve
    • pump splash guard
    • diamond plate front to make it look cool
    • locking caster wheels
  • Misc
    • ss hop spider
    • all high temp silicone hoses with female camlock quick disconnects
    • ss lid for mash tun / boil kettle
    • 20' copper immersion chiller
    • 6gal glass carboy fermenter with airlock and bung

Kegs
I have three 1/2 barrel kegs (non cut) $50/ea.

Corny kegs are sold.

I live in the Charlotte, NC area. This would be a great Christmas present for someone wanting to upgrade their system or someone looking to get into all grain brewing without having to spend the time to put this all together. I originally had everything listed for $1500, but I am now lowering it to $800 to get it sold.

Back