Fun booch video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legbuh

Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89cMeaiJlPc[/ame]

I'm not a fan of this guy, but he actually does a decent job explaining booch. :)

OK I am sorry, I saw nothing of value in that video. Maybe in his other video's there is.

I did see one awful idea, and never realised the rest of the US probably thinks that it is correct.

OK here goes the rant, and how I am from another country and how I have tea in my veins instead of blood etc etc.

Skip to the last sentence if you want to not read a long boring story about a brown boring guy.

OK I am from Southern India. Where Coffee is religion. I mean, people decide to marry each other cos they like the coffee the girl made. Its that important.

And I drank my first cup of coffee @ the age of 7.
And in about 4 seconds I spat it out, and never got back to it till I was 30 or so put on a narcotic pain reliever after a motorcycle accident and I'd fall asleep @ work. So The coffee was all that was keeping me employed. That lead me to becoming a coffee connoiseur.

Tea - Whole other drug to me. I had my first cup @ maybe 18 or so. Tea is north Indian more than South Indian. Love @ first sip. I'd throw down 12 a day through the next 27 years of my life. Nowadays I am locked in a serious battle to keep it @ 4-5 a day. Sweet and with milk. I'll drink it instead of water. Instead of beer, instead of anything else. My favorite thing to eat/drink.

At the age of ~23, I came in contact with my first tea bag. Yea I spat it out too. It tasted like eating newspaper to me. And I have eaten newspaper.

Tea bag is bad. Chemicals used to process that paper and taste of paper ruin your tea. Make tea without it, and you will never go back. I dont know what it does to Kombucha. But as tea, bags ruin the thing.

Back