Fully N/A Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely intriguing. If at all decent it might make my 7 month along pregnant wife happy. She gives me an evil look every time I open a beer... with summer in full swing I might have to put in an order.

I ordered a six pack of Upside Dawn and Run Wild on 6/12. They were backlogged with orders so I didn't receive mine until two days ago. Tried both last night. For a beer that has .5% 50-70 calories its actually very good. The hop aroma and mouthfeel taste just like beer.

I ordered a six pack of Upside Dawn and Run Wild on 6/12. They were backlogged with orders so I didn't receive mine until two days ago. Tried both last night. For a beer that has .5% 50-70 calories its actually very good. The hop aroma and mouthfeel taste just like beer.
I ordered a couple six packs on 6/14, should be here next week. Look forward to giving them a taste.

Back