• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Fully automated Electric Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tope472

Reaction score
Selling Fully automated Home Brewery for up to 15 gal batches. Add ingredients press start and walk away!!
Everything you need to plug into a 50amp outlet and go!!

BCS and PID control panel 50amp with flow meters for mash and sparge, 7" touch screen
HLT 20 gal with HERM's coil, recirculation port, sight glass, and 2 4500w elements
MLT 20gal with false bottom and recirculating port
Boil 20 gal with hop blocker, etched volume markings, recirculation port, and 1 4500w element
Auto Hop carousel
2 chugger pumps
Motorized Ball valves
Folding brew table
Counter Flow Chiller
All hoses and quick disconnects for Brewhouse

All so included is a 4 bottle auto filler
pneumatic caper
and bottle washer

$6000

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

That's beautiful! I wish I had a house to put it in so I could buy it! I will keep an eye out on your thread - I have kettles and pumps already, but need everything else including connectors if you ever decide to part it out (and if so, I'd be very interested at any juncture)

holy amazeballs!!! I'd also be interested in parting out - mostly interested in the kettles (adamyoung maybe we could work together). Wish I had the cash to purchase the whole setup!

I would chunk the system in to groups if people are interested in parts, i.e. kettles/control/plumbing/etc. I am moving and will have a significantly different arrangement, instead of reconfiguring I thought I would make another or a couple home brewers very happy :). I will come up with break out prices.

Control Panel - $3000
Main control Panel, electronic valve control Panel, Temperature probes, power cables, hop carousel

Kettles - $1250
20-gal HLT with Herms Coil and sight glass, Mash tun with false bottom, 20-gal Boil kettle with hop Blocker screen. Electric elements with 2” tri-clamp connections

Bottler - $500
Rubermaid container with 24ct bottle washer with 3 removable trays. 4 tap bottle filler, pneumatic caper

Plumbing - $1250
2 chugger pumps, 8 motorized ball valves, tri-clap main out assembly, cam-locks quick disconnects.

I would be interested in the hop carousel if you want to sell separately. How are you controlling this? Through the BCS or ?

Thanks

tope472,

A few questions?

1. Did you build the BCS/PID?
2. How long have you been using the system as built?

I sold my gas fired HERMS setup a couple years ago when we moved from Washington. We are waiting right now to close on a house in NW Georgia and I am looking forward to brewing again. I am a little hesitant to spend this much to get going again, but I am interested in your system. I have never used an automated system and am curious what you are upgrading to and why?

Thanks, OldGoat (aka maxbrew)

tope472,

A few questions?

1. Did you build the BCS/PID?
2. How long have you been using the system as built?

I sold my gas fired HERMS setup a couple years ago when we moved from Washington. We are waiting right now to close on a house in NW Georgia and I am looking forward to brewing again. I am a little hesitant to spend this much to get going again, but I am interested in your system. I have never used an automated system and am curious what you are upgrading to and why?

Thanks, OldGoat (aka maxbrew)

Answers
1. Yes :) It is a dual system with both PID and BCS control. The electric elements have a 3-way switch (BCS-OFF-PID) and the valves and pumps are manual or Auto (BCS-OFF-ON) The BCS and PID do take separate temperature probes but both styles are included.

2. I had this system for about 6 months operationally or about 8 batches. I am looking to get rid of the system because my brew area has changed. In order to accommodate the new space I would have to (some might say want to) reconfigure the panel layout and wiring different than it is now. Which will almost be like starting over. So why destroy something that is functioning and AWESOME!! When you can get back into the "hobby" and I can get the new requirements I need with out the demo first.

Back