Full Fridge Kegerator Conversion Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinezer

Reaction score
So I've decided to add a second kegerator by converting my beer fridge. I looked up the product number and here's the parts diagrams that I http://

www.partselect.com/Models/TBX18SIBQ...03&Position=1&mfg=GE&Type=Refrigerator&Mark=1

Could someone take a look and see if these diagrams tell me anything about where the condenser lines are located. I'd like to at least run the CO2 line in from the side and possibly put the taps there too but I don't want to worry about hitting the condenser lines.

Thanks for your help!

Diagram 7 shows the evap core and evap fan are located in the back of the freezer compartment with a plastic manifold that ducts to the top of the food compartment. It also shows the condenser and condenser fan located under the food compartment floor. Diagram 1 shows the condenser and suction line running down the back of the cabinet. Even the ice maker plumbing runs along the back wall.

I conclude there's nothing in either cabinet side except insulation...

Cheers!

Thanks for taking a look! I just needed a second pair of eyes to make sure I wasn't missing anything

Carefully drill a hole in the inside plastic then use a small nail or screwdriver and poke through the insulation to see if anything is in there. What I did just in case...

Back