FT: Tired Hands Limited Peach and Blackberry Milkshakes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troxerX

Reaction score
Fresh from the brewery can release yesterday, most of it is already reserved for friends but willing to trade any remaining. Since this is very limited will strictly trade for Mikerphone Sauce, Julius, King Julius, Sap, or Green.

image.jpg

im originally from NJ/PA area and visited Tired Hands on my visit back home last christmas and most of their stuff was really good. alien church being super legit and my favorite. and one or 2 that were terrible, i recall a kettle soured hibiscus with a bunch of spices being one.
anyway, i havent had these milkshake IPAs. I dont get the whole milkshake thing. is it bc their FG is super high, lactosy, thick and creamy or just bc they use oats and are cloudy?
almost all their beers are cloudy, is it just a marketing thing or are they actually thick and lactosy...bc that sounds god awful. but i guess i cant hate until i tried it...

It is one of their IPA recipes (that include oats) brewed with a small amount of lactose and then fermented on top of the particular fruit's purée, it ends up not overly sweet but with a huge hop and fruit blast, all their beers are cloudy as their beers are intended to be of the "east coast" style IPAs like other major hitters like trillium, tree house etc

I'm interested, but dont have those. I could trade for a Funky Buddha Wide Awake, which is their Imperial Maple bacon coffee porter that just released.

I have a 32oz crowler of Boneyard Notorious if you're interested...filled on Tuesday afternoon (4 days ago). I live in the Philly area, so if you're around here a trade would be easy. Let me know.

Latest posts

Back