FT: Tired Hands Limited Passion Fruit and Lychee Milkshake IPAs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troxerX

Reaction score
Fresh from the limited can release yesterday at the brewery, looking for heady, julius, king julius, eureka, bb substance, maine brews, and trillium, also open to any other nationwide brews as well depending on offering

image.jpg

This was the line yesterday (with people around the corner not visible) at the brewery so everyone has an idea of what PA folks had to go through to grab this precious fluid

image.jpg

This is how the beer looks, pure blast of fruit and hops your brain can't process for a few seconds

image.jpg

I was actually contemplating trying to get some but the price kept me away...after seeing that line, thank goodness it did!

Id be interested. I have some limited release Funky Buddha stuff, and access to all releases.

I have some last snow currently.. muy bonita double brown apple pie... theres a imperial maple bacon coffee porter coming out in a month that i plan on having.

I would love to trade but I don't really have much to trade except maybe Victory or Troegs but I assume since you can get Tired Hands you can also get those. Does tired hands just put those out once a year? I always seems to miss these things and I live pretty close!

I live in Maine and can get you something local if you'd like?! I can also get access to our local "Younity Winery" if wine does anything for you? Let me know what you like!

Back