FT: Simcoe Ninja & Coffee Break Abduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydog2314

Reaction score
I have 2 bottles of Simcoe Ninja and 1 coffee break abduction by Pipeworks. I'm looking to trade for some good DIPAs I can't get in Chicago area. I've had heady, Pliny. Ghandi so im looking for something besides that. Not sure of any of these are in season or not :

Lawsons double sunshine or hopzilla
Kern River Citra dipa
Any hill farmstead dipa
Alpine exponential hoppiness
Maine lunch

Or if you got a local dipa you think I must try!

PM me if interested.

of course that list isn't the only thing i'd accept, i'm up for entertaining all offers, just looking to try something new!

I have some Alphadelic from Hop Valley out of Eugene. It's seriously incredible. I also have Sockeye's Dagger Falls. Both are extremely good IPA's that you've surely never had.

Id be willing to trade if your beer is fresh.

I have some Alphadelic from Hop Valley out of Eugene. It's seriously incredible. I also have Sockeye's Dagger Falls. Both are extremely good IPA's that you've surely never had.

Id be willing to trade if your beer is fresh.

Sounds good. Let me double check the batch #s when I get tonight and I'll shoot you a PM

Back