FT: Pliny and Blind pig ISO: Pipeworks and Cigar city

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilrokz06

Reaction score
Would love to try some Pipeworks and Cigar city. I would also be interested in some FFF and Revbrew.
Thanks

I can help you out with Pipeworks and Revolution Brewing easily, and can probably do some FFF. Anything particular you are looking for?

I don't really know how available these are or if some of these are seasonal but this is what i would like to try.

Ninja vs unicorn
Unicorns revenge
Any of the single hop ninjas
FFF Alpha King
Rev brew anti hero
Thanks

Can get Ninja vs unicorn and anti hero. The only other ipa I've seen from pipeworks lately is marilime law. Lots of good stouts from them right now. Other revolution shelf beers are pretty easy now. Only one I may have trouble with is alpha king but that can be done. Let me know.:mug:

mlakota said:
Can get Ninja vs unicorn and anti hero. The only other ipa I've seen from pipeworks lately is marilime law. Lots of good stouts from them right now. Other revolution shelf beers are pretty easy now. Only one I may have trouble with is alpha king but that can be done. Let me know.:mug:

Sounds good, what would you want for a 4pk of antihero and Ninja Vs unicorn

I have some cigar city Jai Alai and Dry Hopped on the high seas. I have been dying to try some pliny or something unavailable on the east coast.

I could also probably get some Maine Lunch with a chance at a heady topper (ill be going to my distributor this Thursday or Friday).

I have access to a whole lot of FFF, including Zombie Dust which is pretty hard to get. I have some to trade that I was able to get last week and I'm looking to exchange it for Heady Topper if you're interested.

Back