FT: Other Half Citra + Nelson, GSB Marauder ISO: IPAs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyhitch1

Reaction score
FT:
OH Citra
OH Nelson
Great south bay Barrel aged Marauder
Tilquin Gueuze
Tilquin Quetshe
^Multiples of above
Sunday Morning Stout
KBS 15'

ISO:
Dinner
Julius
Other Tree House cans
Heady Topper
New Focal Banger Cans
Trillium IPAs
HF growlers
Fruited Stouts
Hardywood stouts
Hunahpu

Dat NEW YORK lovin doe!

More Realistic ISO I guess.
ISO:
BH Big Shanty Graham
Cherry street Coconut porter
Orpheus Transmigration Of Souls or Atalanta
Creature Comforts Tropicalia.
Yellow Rose
Project Dank
Elevated
Hop Drop Roll
Bodhi

Any fresh canned IPAs/fruited stouts/wacky brews

I'll probably be going again lol, all green everything is OFF the hook. Idk why OH isn't trading on hbt!?

Dat NEW YORK lovin doe!

More Realistic ISO I guess.
ISO:
BH Big Shanty Graham
Cherry street Coconut porter
Orpheus Transmigration Of Souls or Atalanta
Creature Comforts Tropicalia.
Yellow Rose
Project Dank
Elevated
Hop Drop Roll
Bodhi

Any fresh canned IPAs/fruited stouts/wacky brews

My LHBS gets Hop, Drop, 'n Roll pretty often (we are only about 3 hours from Charlotte where it's brewed) so if they get some, I'll let you know. How many, and what's the trade ratio if any? I am not sure how "whale-ish" those beers you have to trade are.

*EDIT* If I had to pick one from your list, the OH Nelson sounds awesome, if that helps answer my above question.

:)

My LHBS gets Hop, Drop, 'n Roll pretty often (we are only about 3 hours from Charlotte where it's brewed) so if they get some, I'll let you know. How many, and what's the trade ratio if any? I am not sure how "whale-ish" those beers you have to trade are.

*EDIT* If I had to pick one from your list, the OH Nelson sounds awesome, if that helps answer my above question.

:)

Theses are not whaleish in the sense of being rare, just want to trade great beer for other great beer lol looking to go 1:1 on similar canned ipas.

Shoot me a PM if you get any freshies soon!

Cheers

Johnny, u going to OH mosaic release?

Want to but going to mexico week after and need to save whatever money i can at the moment lol

I'll probably be going again lol, all green everything is OFF the hook. Idk why OH isn't trading on hbt!?

Soo boozy but big hop bombs for sure. Not sure how i feel about 8% and north "dipas" anymore. give me balance and drinkability and ill crush it all day. GD and AGE are juicy as hell but cant see myself drinking more than 1 in a sitting.

Theses are not whaleish in the sense of being rare, just want to trade great beer for other great beer lol looking to go 1:1 on similar canned ipas.

Shoot me a PM if you get any freshies soon!

Cheers

Will do! I can also get fresh Unknown Brewery stuff, they make a good IPA.

I hear you but they both also finish so clean and dank. I definitely can put a few down in one sitting lol. BTW did you have a hat on last week? I saw someone with a hill farmstead shirt on a Yankees hat I believe.

I hear you but they both also finish so clean and dank. I definitely can put a few down in one sitting lol. BTW did you have a hat on last week? I saw someone with a hill farmstead shirt on a Yankees hat I believe.

Nah no hat. Went with 2 people and we all wanted just a case of each so they both waitied on line while i circled the block and got 2 cases each and we all just split it lol

Us locals gotta meet up for a share sometime!

Back