FT: Jester King & Prarie Artisan ISO: Sours & IPA's,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisbeer

Reaction score
I will be going to jester king next weekend to stock up on more beer. I have plenty of assorted Prarie beers. Sours, bomb, Bible belt, wine barrel Noir...

Willing to trade for any Sours I can't get. I am really wanting to try zombie dust. As always I'm looking to stock up on more Heady. If there is something else local to you and you think it is fantastic let me know. I'll probably be willing to work out a trade for it.

Can get you assortment of Lost Abbey, Almanac, and RR sours depending whats currently available at the shop.

and huge assortment of NorCal IPAs

Sounds like we can work out a deal. Let me know what you can get your hands on and what your looking for.

If you would like some stuff from the upper Midwest (think Surly, Bells, Founders, etc) I can hook you up with that. PM if you have any interest in that as well.

Should add I can get Cascade and Seattle distro stuff next week only when my buddy is out there.

After you take care of Beavida, of course.

If you have anything from VA on your list let me know.. great access to Devil's Backbone and they seem to be in high demand lately with all the GABF medals they've taken home the past few years.

Picked up some beer. List of beer for trade below.

JK Kollabaration
JK Omniscience & Proselytism
JK Provenance
JK El Cedro
JK Le Petit Prince
JK Mad Meg
Prairie Artisan Bible Belt
Prairie Artisan Wine Barrel Noir
Prairie Artisan Cherry Funk
Prairie Artisan Funky Gold Mosaic
Prairie Artisan (quite a few others)
Lone Pint Yellow Rose (great local IPA)

Let me know if you want any western-midwest stuff, I can scare up some stuff for JK.

Updated list. Omniscience gone.

JK Kollabaration
JK Provenance
JK El Cedro
JK Le Petit Prince
JK Mad Meg
Prairie Artisan BOMB
Prairie Artisan Bible Belt
Prairie Artisan Wine Barrel Noir
Prairie Artisan Cherry Funk
Prairie Artisan Funky Gold Mosaic
Prairie Artisan (quite a few others)
Lone Pint Yellow Rose (great local IPA)

thisisbeer is a great guy to trade with. Super secure packaging, everything arrived safely and just like agreed! Thanks again!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back