FT: HT ISO: List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fernsanity

Reaction score
BCBS Proprietors
Lawson's Double Sunshine (fresh)
Funky Buddha MBCP

Not sure if HT will pull any of these. Willing to negotiate/expand trade. PM if interested. Sorry in advance if this is way off.

May be worth mentioning how many HT you are trying to trade. And double sunshine may be tough, since it is available in the same area as heady. And heady is way easier to get.

A 4 pack is way off for the two stouts. DS is the only one from the list that might be fare, but the problem is that anyone who gets Lawson is probably already good on HT.

A 4 pack is way off for the two stouts. DS is the only one from the list that might be fare, but the problem is that anyone who gets Lawson is probably already good on HT.

Dave are you saying this because you have either stout and wouldn't trade it for the HT or just from what you've seen on HBT? (This is my first whale hunt) If you do have either, I can PM you the rest of what I have on hand to even it out. Regardless, thank you for the info.

For reference, Prop was a one time beer and cost about as much as 8 heady, which is made/distributed weekly. I imagine you would need at least 16-20 to get much interest. MBCP is probably easier to get, but I don't think a 4pack will do it. It is a limited release, once per year brew and cost more than a 4pack.

For reference, Prop was a one time beer and cost about as much as 8 heady, which is made/distributed weekly. I imagine you would need at least 16-20 to get much interest. MBCP is probably easier to get, but I don't think a 4pack will do it. It is a limited release, once per year brew and cost more than a 4pack.

Thanks for the info. I was lucky enough to get 4! Didn't know 16-20 would be the magic number. I'll add more to the OP tonight and hopefully something comes from it.

Also you want fresh double sunshine I don't think their has been any released since early July, it's on the list for the upcoming farmers market, August 23 (I believe). Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks for the info. I was lucky enough to get 4! Didn't know 16-20 would be the magic number. I'll add more to the OP tonight and hopefully something comes from it.

Its more dependant on the individual person. Mass amounts of heady might not even so it. I dont imagine a lot of people would trade a whale for heady. Even 16-20 cans. Its still a regular shelf beer.

Having said that, there is no harm in trying. The worst thing youll get by posting it on hbt is some helpful traders pointing out ways to help you get a deal done. Thats whats great about this place!

Definitely post up what else you have to offer. As I think that will help.

Here's what else I have to offer:

Mirror Mirror 2014
N'Ice Chouffe Belgian Dark
Carton Boat Beer
DFH American Beauty 2013
Founders Bolt Cutter
Stone Lukcy Basartd
Ballast Point Black Marlin
Ballast Point Victory at Sea
Sam Adams Infinium
Gulden Draak 9000
Starr Hill Dark Star Stout

If this doesn't do it I'll expand on my ISO. Thanks!

Its more dependant on the individual person. Mass amounts of heady might not even so it. I dont imagine a lot of people would trade a whale for heady. Even 16-20 cans. Its still a regular shelf beer.

Having said that, there is no harm in trying. The worst thing youll get by posting it on hbt is some helpful traders pointing out ways to help you get a deal done. Thats whats great about this place!

Ad

Raz

Latest posts

Back