FT: Hopslam / ISO: IPAs unavailable in MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFB

Reaction score
I have access to some fresh Hopslam from Bell's here in MI. Looking to trade for some IPAs unavailable in MI (Heady specifically but may be interested in others).

Is it out yet? I thought there was going to be a small delay in Hopslam.

EDIT: Dang, it's out in Michigan NOW, and I missed the release! Time to go on a beer hunt! Usually the party store downtown has a few 6-packs for sale at the start.

Was ready to ship last Monday but delayed due to storms. Bought mine Thursday night. On tap locally as well.

They got it in GR, but that's too far for me to drive. If I'm lucky the place in town will have it, and if I'm just a bit unlucky the town next door will have some.

I love that stuff.

Im enjoying my first one from this release it is a hop explosion I cant even tell its 10% could pound them down.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

Found the place in town had some. Picked up a couple of sixers; one for me and one for a friend (who is graciously bringing some supplies back from GR for me!)

This stuff is awesome! Really hoppy and yet balanced and smooth. I'm already looking forward to getting out of work tonight!

Back