FT: Hill Farmstead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNickVT

Reaction score
Willing to do a growler or two of your choice. I'm ISO stuff I have not had before. It would take forever to post what I have had. So shoot me a PM or post in here.

Thanks,
Nick

Quick question to the regulars at HF; what would be the going rate for an MC4 release tomorrow in trade? I'm putting together a gift box for somebody and think that would make a great addition, but I don't know what to offer for it.

Well, what style of beer do you like? I could be guessing for days.

Quick question to the regulars at HF; what would be the going rate for an MC4 release tomorrow in trade? I'm putting together a gift box for somebody and think that would make a great addition, but I don't know what to offer for it.

I'd also check other forums and judge off that. I've seen a couple one was trading beyond good and evil for it. Everyone is different. Some people are fair and others try to make out in the end.

I'd also check other forums and judge off that. I've seen a couple one was trading beyond good and evil for it. Everyone is different. Some people are fair and others try to make out in the end.

There was an offer for DDG for one, so yea, probably out of my league on that lol

People homebrew out in Colorado? JJ we are long overdue for a trade :)

Homebrew?.....yea, I think that's what it's called! I do that every now and then! And yes, beyond overdue for a trade. It's been YEARS!

Homebrew?.....yea, I think that's what it's called! I do that every now and then! And yes, beyond overdue for a trade. It's been YEARS!

I was chatting with Heath and had said to him that I needed to send you some HF stuff. I told him that I hadn't heard from you in a while and Heath said you gave up lol. So I owe you man. I know I do!

Back