FT: Heady, Cigar City. ISO RR/3F/Surly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velliety

Reaction score
I'm working my way through Beer Advocate's top 250 list (just like everyone else on here, right?) I thought it was a good time to trade since I got my hands on some fresh Heady and don't want to wait too much longer.

Here's what I have for trade:
2 4 packs of Heady Topper canned on 9/30
And just got back from a business trip to Tampa so I have some Cigar City to trade. 3 bombers of Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, 2 bottles Humidor Series IPA

I'm looking for:
Pliny, Blind Pig
Zombie Dust
Deschute's Abyss
Surly Abrasive, Darkness, Furious, Wet
Firestone Walker - Diouble Jack, Parabola

Let me know if you're interested!

Samantha

I've got 2012 Abyss and 2013 Parabola. Can get Double jack anytime. Interested in Heady and Zhukov for sure.
First time traders usually ship first, so thats all I ask.
Pm me if thats ok

mmmm Zhukov has been on my must try list for a bit now. Closest to RR I have is Consecration, though. Would you want to try that one?

I'm interested in some Heady and a Marshal Zhukov. I can get Pliny, Blind Pig, Double Jack and Surly Furious.

I may be able to get my hands on some zombie dust. Love about 20 minutes from 3F. I,d be interested in the stout bombers and maybe some Pliny too, depending on how much zombie you want

Still have the Cigar City? Have Blind Pig, Zombie Dust, Double Jack and Temptation from RR.

Back