FT: Funky Buddha Maple Bacon Coffee Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbrodbeck

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So Maple Bacon Coffee Porter Day for Funky Buddha is this saturday, and I've got a dozen or so bombers guaranteed. I'd like to get the trades in before the madness of MBCP day.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll entertain all offers, but looking for brews I can't readily get here in South Florida, especially BC Proprietor’s, Dark Lord, Hunahpu, Viet Coffee Speedway, ect...

Thanks!
Charles

You had a similar post like this last year. Yet you didn't respond to any PM's and responses. Hopefully that has changed! "Entertain offers" also sounds like an auction even though you do list some bottles.

Yes I did. And it went very well. Sorry if I didn't get back to you. And it's definitely not an auction, I clearly listed some beers I was interested in, but I didn't want someone who was offering, say a JCB Speedway Stout, not to respond because I didn't list it.

But if you're interested in making a trade, feel free to PM me. I see you're in VT- got any of the new Alchemist stuff? I'd be down for that.

Thanks!
Charles

Back