• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio FS: Stainless Steel Beer Shanks (4) 2-1/8"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pannell77

Reaction score
I have four stainless steel beer shanks for sale. They are 2-1/8" in length. They include the lock nut, black plastic flange, and faucet coupling piece fully assembled. I purchased these from kegconnection.com a couple months ago for a temporary setup and now I need to sell these.

Price: $15/ea + shipping firm. I can get some photos if you really need them, but a shank is a shank.

Interested. Do they have the nipple on the back or do I need a tail piece. Also how thick of a wall can these be used on

You would need a tailpiece, as I am re-using that portion (unless the new ones I have ordered come with the tailpiece, they didnt specify one way or the other). I also may have an extra couple tail pieces, I will dig through my box of spare parts later tonight and see.

According to kegconnection.com site, the useable length is 1". The locking nut is about 1/4" thick. I had them installed on a piece of 1/2" plywood as a temporary setup.

My new shanks came with nipples so I will be including the stainless nipples with the shanks.

Latest posts

Back