• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania FS: Plate chiller, 230v March Pump, Electric Brewery parts/accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowveil

Reaction score
--all items have been sold...thanks!--

I started piecing together an electric brewery build and it just never came to fruition. These components have NEVER been used and have unfortunately just been sitting in my laundry room for the last few years collecting dust. My loss, your gain.

If you'd like multiple pieces please let me know and I can combine shipping and maybe hammer out a little price break. I think the prices are pretty fair considering this equipment has never been used, but if you think I'm way off base please feel free to PM me with a reasonable offer.

-SOLD- $80 Dudadiesel B3-23A-20ST plate chiller with garden hose fittings. This is the long version of the chiller and, according to DudaDiesel's site will perform as well as their standard 40 plate chiller. Also included are 3 female quick lock connectors (chrome plated, not SS) and a barbed quick lock fitting. These fittings are from bargain fittings so make sure if you plan on purchasing more that you get them from there specifically. They are interchangeable with their SS counterparts.
lKHy33o.jpg

--SOLD-- $100+s/h 230v (yes, 230v) Center-inlet March Pump, model 809-PL-HS-C. I do not believe this can be run at 110v but I could be mistaken.
saZkc54.jpg

--SOLD-- $40+s/hMidwest Spa panel (60A GFCI) with 14ft of 10/3 wire and 3 aluminum cord grips. I believe it is the model located here http://www.homedepot.com/p/Midwest-...el-Disconnect-with-GFI-UG412RMW250P/100686230
PnTN2iW.jpg

--SOLD-- $110+s/h Camco 5500w water heater element assembly with 5' of 10/3 wire and a NEMA 3-pin twist lock connector. *NOTE* though this has never been used to heat wort, 2 batches were brewed in the kettle that this was installed in using a propane burner, so the element has a bit of discoloration to it. The only thing this does NOT include is a 1" NPS stainless locknut to attach it to the inside of your kettle. This can be had for about 10 bucks on amazon. This is modeled exactly after (well, with a smaller gang box) the build on http://theelectricbrewery.com/heating-elements . I'll also throw in some extra o-rings since I had to buy a whole bag of them for this build.
jrRLB2t.jpg

--SOLD-- $70+s/h Auber Instruments SYL-2352 PID, 40A SSR with heatsink, Female XLR panel mount connector, Female NEMA 3 plug twist-lock fitting, and metal project box. All purchased from Auber insruments, if I recall correctly. The NEMA plug will connect to the 5500w element, the xlr plug will connect to the temperature probe. None of this has been wired, however the connectors have been mounted to the box. Not included in this price is the temperature probe, which will be listed separately next.

YafDpnX.jpg

h00Eaqs.jpg

--SOLD-- $25+s/h 1/4" NPT temperature probe from Auber instruments. This has been assembled to match the probes on http://theelectricbrewery.com/temperature-probes, however the probe length is 3.5" as opposed to 2". The cable is roughly 5ft long. XLR connector on one end, and the probe cable is detachable from the probe itself.
PPtr1nD.jpg

Shipping costs will be actual shipping, so if you're interested send your zip and I'll try to calculate it out.

If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them but keep in mind I shopped around for these parts years ago so don't have every answer off the tip of my tongue.

Also, as far as I'm aware everything works fine. I do not have the ability to test each individual component as they've never been fully assembled together.

How much to ship the pump to 45243? Could you post or PM close up pics of the labels on the pump?

Thanks for the extra picture. I'm new to pumps but after doing some research I agree with you. Since it's 230V it should only be run on 230V, and can't be modified. Guess I'll have to keep looking for a 115V model.

Sorry for the late replies, guys. I'm in the middle of some messy personal stuff right now and just haven't had much free time.

All PMs should be answered by now.

Pending sale on the plate chiller, I also have an offer on the bundle of the last three items.

Have a few hits on the SPA panel, I'm trying to keep up with the bundle pricing and shipping.

one hit on the pump so far.

Also, I realized the temperature probe is 1/4" NPT and not 1/2" NPT like I originally thought, so I updated that.

Interested on your bundle/last three items if your offer falls through. Sending pm.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back