• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS PicoBrew Pico S & Brew Kegs - Unopened (Houston)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamaster

Reaction score
Hello,
I bought this kit back in 2016 then I went off to work in the Middle East and I couldn't take it with me. So I'm back and this has been sitting in my garage the whole time. All items are unopened.

PicoBrew Pico S (the original)
Plus an additional 2-pack of Brew Kegs

I also have a few extra PicoPaks but at 4 years old I don't know how fresh they would be (I believe one comes in the Pico kit, too). I know the company is in auction, but this would be a good sale for someone who builds their own kits. I believe the Unpak'd Kit works for this Pico.

I paid about $1,200 back then. I'd take $500 for local pickup. I'd rather not ship, unless you'd like to split the shipping.

Attachments

• pico1.jpg
    pico1.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 57
  • pico2.jpg
    pico2.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 57
  • pico3.jpg
    pico3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 57
Can’t find anything on the S model. What does it
Compare to? The Pro?

Hi - did you sell both the brew kegs and all the pico paks or are they still available? Thanks

I would like to buy both the brew kegs and the picopaks ... but I am in the UK (but am happy to pay shipping).

Please let me know if that works for you and we can sort out the price... cheers

I can figure how to send you a PM ... so ill post in the thread, if they havent gone already I am interested in picking up the 2 kegs from you, let me know what you want for them and i couldcover shipping as well. I am in norcal zip 94954.

Sorry to bump such an old thread.

But I still have this Pico, new in box. I don't have the extra Brew Kegs or PicoPaks any more.

If you're in the Houston area, come and get it. FREE!
PM me on here. Peace!

For anyone interested, these machines still have a future thanks to the active users here (PicoBrew Pico users) and the Picobrewers group... without custom bins, these can make wort in manual mode; with the custom bins, they're like mini Z's... If you're considering taking bamaster up on the offer, you'll have plenty of support available.

Also worth while to say as parts there are a few parts within these machines that would benefit anyone with a Z that doesn't have a backup rotary valve or screen both are known to be compatible.

Best to recycle into the community than to a generic electronics recycler that would just toss most of it and use it for plastic/metal recycling.

Back