• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT 10 gallon Blichmann for Sankey ++

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking to trade a 10 gallon blichman for an uncut sanke? Or are you looking for a sanke with the top cut out and valves bulkheads etc? I have both or could make you what your looking for. The issue would be shipping.

Are you looking to trade a 10 gallon blichman for an uncut sanke? Or are you looking for a sanke with the top cut out and valves bulkheads etc? I have both or could make you what your looking for. The issue would be shipping.

Send PM earlier....

I read your post as that your are seeking to get rid of your Blichmann, and would accept a sanke as partial trade.

Your box is full....

VFib said:
Send PM earlier....

I read your post as that your are seeking to get rid of your Blichmann, and would accept a sanke as partial trade.

Your box is full....

I'm trying to understand what the op is looking for. I don't have a blichman kettle. I can make keggles, ekeggles, with or without welded fittings.

I posted another thread... I got the sankeys, but still have the blichman FS for $250.

I posted another thread... I got the sankeys, but still have the blichman FS for $250.

What would shipping to 72901 cost me? Also can you post some pics to show the condition of it and any other information that might be relevant.

I have a couple offers... with a possible local sale. I'll reply to all that pm'd.

Back