• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Cooler MLT & Boil Kettle - Denver Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you willing to ship your kettle to Seattle? And does it have a lid? If so, I'd be interested in it.

If it doesn't sell locally in the next week or so and you're willing to pay the shipping cost, then I can probably do that. However, you may want to check with some of your local restaurant supply places. By the time you tack on the shipping cost, you can probably find a new aluminum pot for about the same price. Oh, and it does NOT have a lid.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I just don't have a car down here (it's a bus ride away), so paying a few extra bucks isnt that big of a deal to me as long as I could get it shipped. Without a lid though, i'll have to pass. Thanks for the quick reply though.

Latest posts

Back