• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs, Anvil Foundry10.5 gallon, Anvil Brew Bucket7.5 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macdadmorgan

Reaction score
Cutting back on my drinking, means I probably shouldn’t be making 5 gallons of beer at a time. Bought the system in the summer, and made a few batches. It worked great, and super easy to use unlike my old propane set up. It can be used on 120 V or 220v. I have only used it on 120V. Comes with the factory manual, which helps you dial and strike temperatures, volume, and Sparge water amounts. Instead of using their cheesy pump kit I added a March 809HS pump with a ball valve to control the flow. The chiller is nested inside the unit, I neglected to take pictures but makes it super easy to store.
This is a super easy way to get into all grain brewing. Just add a recipe kit and you’re good to go.
The brew bucket is awesome, it is 7 1/2 gallons. I shoot for just over 6 gallons of wort.
If you purchase the turbo 500 still you can boil off your favorite spirits.

$550 picked up
Western Mass
Email is best
Macdadmorgan )@(yahoo.com
^ written in that way to avoid bots.

Thanks
Morgan
2D4E3243-EFF3-4ACF-97F2-CF62F5AB2C83.jpeg

Back