From sunny Coteau du Lac

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk1Miata

Reaction score
Finally joined the fun. I've been kegging Festa Brew kits as well as my local store's 'super batch' (they do all the recepies and hard work, I add water, boil and pitch. I have also made several batches of cider using fresh juice from Frier's of Rockburn, Qc. I've gone a little crazy and am building a 100 sq ft brew pub in the basement...

Thanks. I've got my 3 year old helping every step of the way. Everything takes longer. I'll post pics of the mini pub when I'm done.

Your ID mk1Miata caused me to hesitate. My name is Mike and I have been driving 2k2 Miata for almost 9 years now. Also make some beer.

Cheers from Mike in CT

Our house had the provision for a third bathroom in the basement (drains etc), which left me with 100 sq feet of unfinished space. I lucked out on a used True tdd1 which fits two half kegs on the back shelf and four full Cornies in the main section. I now only have two taps, but ideally I'd like four. I'm going for the Irish pub atmosphere to poor beer in. I'm going to have about four feet of mahogany bar top, place for a small pub table with a chair or two and a lock on the door so the family can't get at me....

Back