• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Fridge/ Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adivito

Reaction score
I have a white fridge/freezer that has been my kegerator. Its in good working condition. Im moving and dont want to move it too. It has a pvc elbow out the side for routing gas and liquid lines, or you can just stick a tap in the side.

$40 for an hbt member.

DSC_0783.jpg

DSC_0784.jpg

DSC_0785.jpg

I'd have to poke around and see what I could part with without welling up. Lol!

Plus, I gotta ask the wife... you know... happy life!

Offhand, I know I've got extra glass carboys and a ton of clean bottles. I'm sure I've got more... just kinda busy at the moment.

I'm at work now. I'll reply again when I get home...

Sorry. My new regulator setup arrived in the mail today. Wasn't supposed to be here until at least Thursday. Looks like I'm back on the A$$hole Husband list. Lol! It's gonna be a quiet evening...

I'll keep checking back. If you still have it in a week or two, I'll just jump right back on "The List" and buy it from you.

nobody else needs a good working cheap fridge?

Kegerator, fermentation cabinet alot of uses.

I'm at 75th and naper.
This is very tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You are literally 3 minutes away. Only reason Im selling it is Im moving out of state and dont want to haul it with. Let me know.

Were you a member of chaos?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back