• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Freezer, Topsflo, CFC, Auberins RTD100, sightglass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebob296

Reaction score
I am relocating and the SWMBO told me to consolidate some of my extra equipment. So here is what is up for grabs at the moment.

Freezer.JPG
7CuFt Idylis freezer with stc-1000 hard-wired in. I also have all the stock parts so if you wanted to revert back to stock you can less then 1 year old. SOLD

Topsflo.JPG
Here is a Topsflo 12VDC pump works perfect, I got gifted a Chugger so I don't need this anymore. SOLD

cfc.jpg
SOLD

RTD100.JPG
Auberins RTD100 probe 4" long with 1/4" npt thread SOLD

SightGlass.JPG
Sightglass with 1/4" Tee. There are some gallon markers on it but they are crooked/slightly inaccurate. Probably needs new calibration marks $10

RO.JPG
RO/DI system. It needs all filters and ro membrane/housing. Works great I just bought a different one sense my wife has gotten into saltwater fishtanks. $30

Wait A minute !!! SWMBO has salt water tanks and she wants YOU to consolidate??? Something's fishy about that!

Also I don't feel like waiting so so I dropped the price on everything.

Back