FREE Yahoo Pro football Pick'em--GET IN!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shunoshi said:
That's sad, you don't make 1/2 your picks and that just makes you tied with me... :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, you guys are just mad because you're getting beat by a GIRL! :D

If Dude wants to allow us to drop our worst week, it's ok with me. My worst week sucked!

YooperBrew said:

If Dude wants to allow us to drop our worst week, it's ok with me. My worst week sucked!

no, I'm mad cuz I'm getting beat by a shiny-logo-picker. :p Actually I'm not mad at all.

YooperBrew said:

I'm only three back, I'll catch you yet!

It's my only hope, cuz I'm going down in flames in FFB.......:(

YooperBrew said:

Hehe, not mad. This has been one crazy year of football so far. I don't think I've ever picked this poorly. :drunk:

Crap- my picks totally suck. I can't believe how bad I'm doing today. I'm definitely going to lose my first place standing. Geez! Bernie, you're going to kick my butt today, I think.

YooperBrew said:
Crap- my picks totally suck. I can't believe how bad I'm doing today. I'm definitely going to lose my first place standing. Geez! Bernie, you're going to kick my butt today, I think.

NOT. We each have four wrong so far. Somebody else will probably pass us both.:eek:

Bernie Brewer said:
NOT. We each have four wrong so far. Somebody else will probably pass us both.:eek:

Can you believe I picked against the Packers? I love the Packers, but didn't think they'd go 7-1, so I picked against them. D'oh!

I had some sh*t go down last week and was unable to make my pics. Tried to at the last minute, but the WiFi that I'm "borrowing" from the guys across the street was down, so I had no way to do it.

There had been some talk about doing a "drop your worst week" thing. If we were to do that, I'll keep picking. If not, it's not worth my time to worry about it every week. Too late in the season to overcome a goose-egg...

I don't care if we have a "drop the worst" week- that might be a good way for those who started late or had internet troubles to stay in. I don't want to drop the first week, though, as has been suggested since some people started late. Not only because that was my best week, but because I'd also like to drop my bad one!

I guess it'd be up to Dude, since he is the owner of the league. I don't even know if yahoo has that feature available.

I have a feeling we'd have to do an adjustment, manually.

How 'bout if we can drop one week, but limit it to the first twelve weeks of the season?

Well...I'll go ahead and make my picks for this week then, and hopefully we can just do a "drop your worst week" thing. I agree, dropping the first week is no good, because plenty of people have worse weeks elsewhere...like certain people forgetting to pick :D

I'm pretty sure you can do it with Yahoo and it can be done at any time... just need Dude to verify. Doesn't seem like he has been around at all though...

Wow, I slung my picks at the last minute (literally...it was 12:55 when I hit enter), and I'm paying for it now. My worst week yet, if you discount the missed picks. I suck!!!

Back