Free Wine Class - Edx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcownz747

Certified Cicerone, YPG vet
Reaction score
I'm the winery-assistant/assistant-vintner at the winery located in my home town. My boss recently found a class on Edx which broadly covers a number of aspects of the wine world, and is a wonderful introduction class (Heck, it's a wonderful class for for intermediate learners, as well).

The class is called "Wine101x The World of Wine", and it's put on by Adelaide.

The class is currently in session, but the due dates aren't until may 12th. I figured I'd let everybody know on here, as I'm absolutely in love with the class. It's been a wonderful resource on tasting, evaluation, and vine management so far.

I hope this helps some people.

Cheers!
-marcus

I love edx! Thanks for mentioning this. I will give it a look!

I'm the winery-assistant/assistant-vintner at the winery located in my home town. My boss recently found a class on Edx which broadly covers a number of aspects of the wine world, and is a wonderful introduction class (Heck, it's a wonderful class for for intermediate learners, as well).

The class is called "Wine101x The World of Wine", and it's put on by Adelaide.

The class is currently in session, but the due dates aren't until may 12th. I figured I'd let everybody know on here, as I'm absolutely in love with the class. It's been a wonderful resource on tasting, evaluation, and vine management so far.

I hope this helps some people.

Cheers!
-marcus

Latest posts

Back