• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free : SoCal Brewery Glassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightshade

<Insert Snarky Comment Here>
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Local pickup, because I can't guarantee that any of these would survive a shipping trip.

Figure somebody here might want them, otherwise they're going to Goodwill.

Only stipulation...you take the whole lot.

x2 Karl Strauss Taster Glass - These were given out at one of their anniversary events a couple of years ago.
x2 Firestone Walker Glen Cairn Glass - These were provided with one of the shipments from their beer club this year. One of their stronger offerings for sure. I really like these, but I've got 2 more than I need.
x2 Pure Project Cellar Cyndicate Tulip - These are quite nice. The lettering and rim is Silver however, not gold in case that matters. They weren't really showing up, hence the black lid in the background. MMXX is on the other side (2020 in Roman numerals). Most of their offerings were of the 375ml variety, so a pair of these glasses can split one of those with a little bit left in the bottle.
x2 Pure Project 4th Anniversary Glass - These were only given out to Cellar Cyndicate members at their anniversary party from what I understand. These are not true Teku glasses, but close enough.

and...the late pic which is why I just clumped them all together...and yes, Firestone Walker sent a different glass w/every shipment. Very cool..but also overwhelming as I'm usually drinking out of Tulips or Tekus anyways.

I think the small wine glass one they shipped with some of their fruited BA sours, the short squat one was with their barleywine and a couple of others. And..the AleSmith one...well...crap. That might be a collectible as it is their original logo. Oh well, I already took the pic, so whatever. But that one is high quality, super hefty. I know they used to serve their Private Stock (Olde Ale) in that in their tasting room, along with their Wee Heavy, Belgian Strong, Barleywine....all of which...I don't believe they make anymore..so stupid. (They do release their Olde Ale BBA to their beer club, but it isn't as good IMO)

IMG_6140.jpeg
IMG_6141.jpeg
IMG_6142.jpeg
IMG_6143.jpeg
IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6147.jpeg

They are beautiful, but I won't be down in your neck of the woods again for at least a few weeks.

The lagering box is working great. I have almost completed a CO2 system for it so beers can age under gas inside. Thanks again for it!

They are beautiful, but I won't be down in your neck of the woods again for at least a few weeks.

The lagering box is working great. I have almost completed a CO2 system for it so beers can age under gas inside. Thanks again for it!

Nice..did you end up using the fan? I think it keeps the compressor from kicking on so much if you angle it towards the back corner. Assuming a small enough tank would sit on that back hump too.

Where exactly in SoCal

@smcinco has dibs at the moment, if something happens to fall though next week I'll update here.

Back