Free new freezer for keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boss13

Reaction score
Those of you living in Midwest. Hyvee has their annual $200 Haier Chest Freezer, get $200 in coupons for food, making the freezer free. The offer is on the first three days in March. It is 5 cubic feet so it should work fine for a keezer project. I got one a few years back and never had a single issue with it.

I saw this in the local add. So, all those coupons are for free food, such that you don't have to buy one of the items to get one free...so literally all free after buying the freezer?

Just got back from my local store....they had 5 freezers left. So tempting, but I have not graduated to kegging(in other words - the freezer would be all I'd have) and I already have a basement ferm. chamber. Either way it is a great deal.....chances are you would be buying most of those food items sooner or earlier anyway. When I got this deal years back some of the coupons didn't expire till August, so there is plenty of time to use most of them.

Back