• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina (Free) iPad Mini 1 Folio Case (Orange)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
I realize this isn't brewing related, but this is where I post mostly so I'm offering this up here to anyone who may want this. Hopefully it is okay to post this here.

I have this iPad Mini 1 folio case that is brand new laying around. It is free to anyone who would like it. I don't know if it fits the iPad Mini 2 but I do know it lacks the hole on the backside that the iPad Mini 2 cases have.

It is orange, but to me it's more of a burnt orange. A decent looking case, just not needed as I don't have an iPad Mini 1.

Product link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNQYIVM/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
81GIw3genlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an iPad mini and I live in Durham NC. If you are in the Raleigh-Durham area I can pick it up.

I'm sorry, I am a jerk face and forgot to check back on my own thread. It is yours if you want it.

Back