• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California FREE HOPS - Lots of hops for free. SF Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFGiantsFan925

Reaction score
I have a bunch of 2013 crop hops that I am not going to use. I bought them with full intention to brew a bunch, and I only used a few ounces. Here is what I have. If you want some, you take them all. I am giving them ALL to a home brewer like myself.

My brewing is going to be on hold for at least a year or two, and I want these to be used and not wasted. Perfect bunch of hops for some killer IPAs.

All Hops have been stored in vac-seal bags or vacuum sealed mason jars in a fridge

Here is what it I am giving:

Simcoe - Whole leaf
Citra - Pellets
Warrior- Pellets 7 oz.
Columbus Pellets - 12 oz.
Chinook Pellets - 8 oz.
Apollo Pellets - 6 oz.
Zythos Pellets - 6 oz.
Nelson Sauvin Pellets - 8 oz.
Hop Extract - 40cc split into 4 10cc syringes.

Let me know if you can pick these up in Walnut Creek or the surrounding area.

This is great. I'll pay for shipping of simcoe and citra and columbis to 48842.

^ If I dont have a local person that wants to pick up then I will ship at your cost. No prob. I just want to see them get used.

Thanks! I understand. I will make and enjoy my IPA. I'll drink one for you too. [emoji12]

If the others fall through I'll pay for shipping too. Am actually getting back into brewing after a two year hiatus! A kid and getting s house ready to sell kept me busy!

If the others fall through I'll pay for shipping too. Am actually getting back into brewing after a two year hiatus! A kid and getting s house ready to sell kept me busy!

Hahaha. Thats pretty much why I am not brewing at the moment. I have an almost 2 year old, with another on the way and prepping a house for sale. So, needless to say its crazy around my house. Good luck to you. I have some local guys that might grab them. Ill let you know if they fall through. Cheers!

I'll get next in line if others fall through. I'm in sf today for last day of beer week. Probably be able to stop in walnut creek around five or six tonight. Thanks and good luck with the crazy house[emoji2]

Hops are gone. A local home brewer that brought by some home brew and a few others. Nice guy for sure! Cheers! We need all the good karma we can get. Haha. Cheers and thanks for all the interest.

Back