Free (for most) Newcastle Glass.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I submitted the request for myself and my girlfriend at the same time (separate envelopes). I know both were received and the checks (we had to send $2 each in TX) were cashed. She got hers about a month after the check was cashed but mine was not received.

Customer service provided me the same answer that they are sending out the rest in December. My guess is that they got all the requests for what they planned on making, stopped the offers and they are producing the rest to be shipped out.

I submitted the request for myself and my girlfriend at the same time (separate envelopes). I know both were received and the checks (we had to send $2 each in TX) were cashed. She got hers about a month after the check was cashed but mine was not received.

Customer service provided me the same answer that they are sending out the rest in December. My guess is that they got all the requests for what they planned on making, stopped the offers and they are producing the rest to be shipped out.

Did anyone get one in December?
What email did you send to to check on this?

Did anyone get one in December?
What email did you send to to check on this?

I just sent an email to customer care from the newcastle website. They seemed to know who internally to contact.

I haven't received mine yet. I did move last month so if it went out it's probably getting bounced around on the forwarding service.

Glad to see people are receiving these again - they must have started another round of shipments. Hopefully mine comes soon!

Received my today as well. Had given up on ever receiving it. Can I take back some of the bad things said about Newcastle?

I also received mine this week, Monday 12/27.

They weren't kidding about the 11 weeks, considering it was shipped from Wisconsin and I live in Illinois.

The box was in good condition, so I do not think it was lost in the mail!

My buddy (who I alerted about the offer and lives 1 mile from me) got his yesterday as well. Still waiting out on mine but I bet it comes today or tomorrow. We're both in SoCal and used the virtual caps.

I received my yesterday ... I too had given up hope and actually had forgotten about it. A nice little post-Christmas Christmas present if i do say so myself!

I got a few free glasses when New Castle bought out the kegs at one of our local bars in AZ when I was living there. The New Castle girls came in and gave free beers until the keg ran out along with free dog chain necklaces and free glasses. I think I left with some 4 glasses. Great times and great beer on tap!!

Awesome find man, I missed the last round.

You are welcome. Can't take credit for the original find, but I have been checking their site to see if they were going to do it again. Missed it last month, but saw it today.

Send them in folks, before they are all gone again!

Now if only someone can find sam adams glasses again or other freebies. I keep looking but this is the only one I can find.

I live in IL, and went ahead and sent it.....doesn't say any purchase is necessary on the form......and I didn't bother reading the fine print ;)

sweet! if you live in AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO,
NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, SD, TN, TX*, UT, VA or WV, no purchase necessary! (TX residents need to pay a 2 dollar handling fee, though).

if you're a lucky resident of one of the above states, go here:

http://newcastlebrown.com/yourbeer/docs/virtual_caps.pdf

:mug:

Odd... PA was included on that list last time.

ETA: the PDF file still has PA listed though.

Odd... PA was included on that list last time.

ETA: the PDF file still has PA listed though.

yeah, I saw like 3 different lists of who can get it free and who has to send in caps... that came from one of the PDF's, I copied the list in. if you're not on that list, it's probably worth doing some checking with the other materials (or fire off an e-mail to Newcastle) to see if you're eligible for the free glass.

YMMV

yeah, I saw like 3 different lists of who can get it free and who has to send in caps... that came from one of the PDF's, I copied the list in. if you're not on that list, it's probably worth doing some checking with the other materials (or fire off an e-mail to Newcastle) to see if you're eligible for the free glass.

YMMV

Yeah, but my time is worth more than a $ .41 stamp. I sent off a form, and if I get one, fine, if not, no big loss.

Back