Free first order up to $250 at https://www.gfsimpress.com/ custom printing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield43

Reaction score
They make labels, coasters, stickers and all sorts of things.
Just the thing if you have a logo and a name for your "brewery".
I don't know if you have to pay shipping, don't know anything about the quality of the products.
I just saw the offer of $250 worth of custom printing and thought I would pass it on.
https://www.gfsimpress.com/The code is FIRST250
Don't know how long this offer is valid.

GFS is a legit company that primarily serves the food service industry but also has stores that are open to the general public. We occasionally shop there especially if we are having a party (remember those?)

I just ordered 500 4x4 vinyl stickers for cans. $223 - the coupon, free shipping, no tax since taxes are calculated after discounts (at least here in MI.) I'll report back on the quality once I get them. Fingers crossed they are writeable with a Sharpie but my previous research says vinyl stickers are in general

Matt, Where did you find the 4x4 vinyl stickers? The largest I can find is 3x3 in the square water proof labels. I see the white gloss paper in 4x4. But, I'm not sure they will stay on cans in a cooler. I'd love to order some labels for my new canner!

I just ordered some bottle labels and neck labels. Totally free. No shipping or taxes. They aren’t here yet, so no word on quality, but hey, free.

Glad some of you have been able to take advantage of this.
I have an order placed, have not gotten a ship date yet.
If you get a chance, post some pics of your merch when it arrives.
I had a hard time with the online designer.
I had a fairly high resolution pic put it came up small on the labels and coasters.
Oh well the price was right!

They are here! Thin Sharpie writes great on the square waterproof labels and was smudge proof in seconds. They stick really well to the dry can and I would expect they will when wet since they were advertised as waterproof. But if you bottle, they appear to be easily removable with no residue.

This is a 4x4 square waterproof label on a 16oz can.

Now to talk the wife into letting me click buy on my Oktober cart so I can use my free labels LOL.

20210415_140125444_iOS.jpg

Are those the Twistee Cans?
They are here! Thin Sharpie writes great on the square waterproof labels and was smudge proof in seconds. They stick really well to the dry can and I would expect they will when wet since they were advertised as waterproof. But if you bottle, they appear to be easily removable with no residue.

This is a 4x4 square waterproof label on a 16oz can.

Now to talk the wife into letting me click buy on my Oktober cart so I can use my free labels LOL.

View attachment 725854

Back