• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free bottles in western suburbs of Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellardoor

Reaction score
I am located in Brookfield IL.

That time has come again for me to purge my beer room of extra bottles. Here's whats up for grabs today:

24x12oz. - clean and delabeled longnecks
12x12oz. - clean and delabeled bottles (these bottles are either silk screened bottles or have embossing on them)
12x22oz. - clean and delabeled but two of the bottles are silk screened
9x500ml - Clean and delabeled

As always these are free to whomever wants them but I will never turn down homebrew. These bottles are perfect for a new brewer as I know how hard it is to source bottles for the first few batches. Just give me a PM if you are interested in them.

C'mon, someone wants these bottles right? I don't just want to recycle them. I think that's against the brewers code.

I'd take them but I'm carless right now (car needs a new control arm, I'm riding the motorcycle to and from work). Also a bit of a drive when I currently have enough bottles

Back