• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania FREE! Belgian Bottles, Corks, Cages, LOTS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am cleaning out some surplus I have accumulated over the years.

I have 32+ Belgian 750s (the must cork type)
I have something like 75 Belgian 375s (must cork)
TONS of corks
Lots of Cages
I will also include a wire cage twister.

If you're local and interested PM me/email me.

If you're in the Greater Philly area tomorrow 12/2 I will be in Collegeville most of the day if you see this tonight.

If local and you need a corker I have a Ferrari Champagne Floor corker that we could negotiate about.

I don't want to ship you free bottles for those out of the area. I would just as soon throw them in my car and recycle in my work glass bins. I figured I'd give someone local an opportunity to get a lot of ready to go glass. :tank::tank:

I'll be happy to come up to Harrisburg this weekend for this stuff. I do not, however, need the corker.

I'm in the Harrisburg area and would be interested if something doesn't work out. Will be out of town this weekend but would be able to pick up just about any other time.

Latest posts

Back