• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas For Sale...kegs, faucets...much more...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudgonzo

Reaction score
all sold

photo 1 (12).jpg

photo 2 (10).jpg

photo 3 (6).jpg

photo 4 (3).jpg

photo 5 (2).jpg

I would like the faucet and shanks if you break it up

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

is be interested in the co2 tank, regulator, and a couple of kegs. looking to start kegging myself

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Would take the manifold and a perlick if you part out just pm me a price plus shipping to 98387

Looks like more interest in selling separate, so I've PM a few people and will list whatever is left separately. The kegs and co2 tank definitely would like to keep local to avoid big shipping charges.
thanks
lg

I'd be interested in one of the temp gauges and stir plate. Pm me what you'd like for them.

Pm sent for ronco temp controller

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

AVAILABLE
co2 tank 5lb-$40
regulator-$35

co2 tank & regulator together-$65

SOLD:
2 new kegs-SOLD
stir plate, magnets, beaker-$40 SOLD
faucets/shanks/swivel nuts-$30 each SOLD
3 way manifold-$20 SOLD
Ranco temp controller-$40 SOLD
used keg good condition & older one-$50 SOLD
stc-1000-SOLD

The tanks I will sell only in DFW area, shipping will be too much.

The smaller stuff, pretty much anywhere in the US will be around $5 for manifold by itself, to around $15 for the regulator, beaker and stir plate.

Back