• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Johnson Controls A419 w/wiring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derekjames

Reaction score
I have two Johnson Controls A419 Temperature Units w/wiring for sale.

I'm selling because I built my own temp control unit.

I'm asking $65 for each.

Shipping is $5/unit in the lower 48. If you want both, I'll pay for shipping in the US.

Note: For some reason, I'm unable to post pictures in the ad. I can send pictures to anyone who PM's me.

Can you wire on prob into two units? This way you am do heat and cooling. If so I'm very interested.

derekjames said:
I have two Johnson Controls A419 Temperature Units w/wiring for sale.

I'm selling because I built my own temp control unit.

I'm asking $65 for each.

Shipping is $5/unit in the lower 48. If you want both, I'll pay for shipping in the US.

Note: For some reason, I'm unable to post pictures in the ad. I can send pictures to anyone who PM's me.

Can you wire one prob into both units? This way you can do heating and cooling. If so I am interested in one.

Can you wire one prob into both units? That way you can do heat and cool.

Can you wire one prob into both units? That way you can do heat and cool.

Im interested in one if its still available, please let me know. Also pm'ed you...

Back