food/grain mill question??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this one when I went all-grain. It's less than half the price of the one you linked to, and I've been very happy with it: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Premium-Cas...ltDomain_0&hash=item35ae39982f#ht_3524wt_1084

They are all clones of what is generically called a "Corona mill." Mine is labeled "Victoria" and "500." They all work about the same, and are pretty crudely made. Once it's set up and adjusted, though, it does a great job of processing my grain bills. With my electric drill, I can go through 15 pounds of malt in 10 minutes, and hit all my numbers when brewing.

cool thanks for the info. i wanted to buy bulk grain so i was looking into some grain mills. and on my recent trip to Mexicali i ran in to the same one i had on my link for 320 pesos which is about 27 bucks. so when i come back there i think I'll pick one up.

Back