First Witbier Batch Video inside :D

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The popping of the top was awesome, really made me want to grab a beer.

And you had me going when you showed your bottle closet and said" this is the batch that I have now conditioning, as you can see some have caps and some don't." I was saying to myself "this noob didn't really bottle his beers and then not cap some, did he?" Thanks for explaning the uncapped are for the next batch :)

Did the kit use orange extract? and were the fermentables extract? That could explain it being a little darker than I expected. But it still looked tastey and you enjoyed it so who cares, right? Good job. :mug:

I have a wit in the fermentor right now myself. I just sanitized the keg and will transfer tomorrow. Pretty excited, my first wit :rockin:

Hey Wig thanks for watching the Video, Yeah i was thinking that to myself when i showed the bottle closet "Man they probably think i didn't cap some so i made sure to mention that some are still empty. :D

As far as the kit goes the only thing that was extract was the malt. The kit included:
Malt Extract
Specialty Grains
Hops
Yeast
Spices & Flavorings
Grain bag
Priming sugars and instructions.

Awesome you gotta post some pictures or a video of your Wit when its ready :D CHEERS! :mug:

The popping of the top was awesome, really made me want to grab a beer.

And you had me going when you showed your bottle closet and said" this is the batch that I have now conditioning, as you can see some have caps and some don't." I was saying to myself "this noob didn't really bottle his beers and then not cap some, did he?" Thanks for explaning the uncapped are for the next batch :)

Did the kit use orange extract? and were the fermentables extract? That could explain it being a little darker than I expected. But it still looked tastey and you enjoyed it so who cares, right? Good job. :mug:

I have a wit in the fermentor right now myself. I just sanitized the keg and will transfer tomorrow. Pretty excited, my first wit :rockin:

Back