First post from minnesota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saazall

Reaction score
New to this forum. Been brewing for a long time. Just thought I would stop in to see how things are going.

Saazall

Howdy Minnesota. I've never been to your fair state - would like to someday tho. This forum is great. I'm sure you'll find lots of answers.

(actually, I think I just lied. I was there 2 weeks ago :eek: Flew through the airport in Mineapolis)

Thanks for the welcome guys! Been brewing off and on for 30+ years. Back at it after a 2 year hiatus. Nothing better than brew day in MN on a cool fall day!

Welcome from another soon to be flannel clad Minnesotan.

Glad the hottest part of the summer is over. Soon it'll be hop harvest time. The walleyes will be jumping in the boat. And the puck will be dropped again...Cheers!

Everybody,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Been brewing fast to get my winter stocks built up. I just started back up in June after a long layoff while I sold one house and built another. Glad that's done! July was one brutal brew month....could not get the plate chiller to take it down any lower than 72F. Thank the brew gods the old fermentor fridge survived all the moving. Even SWMBO is happy that the smell of hops is back in the air again.

solbes.......
GO Wild!! This is the year they pull out of the spin.

Back