First glass of my first AG (BIAB)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vNmd

Reaction score
Thanks to all on this site with tips and knowledge. My first AG was really good for my first one. Maybe a little headdy but I couldn't wait to try it. This was also the first one I put citrus zest in. It is a very small citrus hint but it is there and refreshing (with a kick that is not noticable until you try standing).
shanty.jpg
I can't wait until next summer, I will have plenty of these ready.

I found a recipe for a shandy a friend liked. Not sure if it comes close to the original, but I like it. I am no where near ready to start creating my own yet, maybe someday far down the road.

vNmd said:
Thanks to all on this site with tips and knowledge. My first AG was really good for my first one. Maybe a little headdy but I couldn't wait to try it. This was also the first one I put citrus zest in. It is a very small citrus hint but it is there and refreshing (with a kick that is not noticable until you try standing). I can't wait until next summer, I will have plenty of these ready.

Looks good! I like the label on the bottle.

Thanks. I like to do my own lables. It allows me to be a little creative beyond what goes into the bottle. I give a lot of my brew away and others enjoy the labels. Other friends that hand out brew just put a strip of masking tape with a simple description. Which does the job, but I get a lot of satisfaction in the appearance of the final product even if it only lasts a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back