first brew a great success.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUGBREW

Reaction score
I brewed up my first batch after helping friends brew several batches. My first batch is a clone of Fat Tire. I called it chewed tire since my dog was chewing on a tire toy the whole time I was brewing. Came out great. I drank one next to a fat tire and they are almost identical. Wife thought it was good and she isn't much of a beer fan. I will have to try it out with a few friends tomorrow and see what they think. I will post friends comments when I get them and I won't hold anything back. I am very happy with it though. It is such a cool feeling brewing you first beer and it comes out great. :ban:

Cheers everyone. :mug:

Always good to hear the success stories from the first batch. Cheers to many more successes to come.:mug:

I feel the same way. I brewed my first batch a month ago. Its been in bottles for 2.5 weeks, and I sampled it this past saturday. I am so very pleased with it. I am kicking myself for not getting into this earlier, since I've been saying to myself "I should start brewing beer" for YEARS.

I found a recipe for fat tire in the BYO mag. I learned a lot about brewing from helping friends brew a few batches. I have also seen a extract recipe on the forum. I will pull out the recipe and post it on here if you would like.

Back