First beers poured

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mewellsar

Reaction score
Still need a little time to carbonate and age, but I'm proud to say my 1st two attempts were drinkable tonight.

They were both AHS clone kits: an extract Lagunitas IPA (left) and a mini-mash Fat Tire (right). Didn't quite hit the numbers right on the mini mash.

Third tap on the kegerator is going for a cider for the wife with 2 weeks left to go.

Looking for a third recipe, not a kit this time that is a strong or double IPA. Feel i should stick to using extract for now. Hard to find one, especially that has all the hops in the recipes available right now with the Amarillo and Simcoe shortage.

image-3946230918.jpg

I figured the razorback glasses would catch someone's eye. We also have a small homebrewing thread on one of the football boards. The first glass was a coincidence, but then I grabbed the second for a good photo op for that board.

I figured the Razorback glasses would catch someone's eye. We have a small homebrew thread on one of the Razorback sports boards. The first glass was a coincidence, but then I grabbed the second for a good photo op for that board.

Back