First Beer of Comeback Trail Gone Already

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint Yeastwood

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is so sad. I kegged the first beer of my return to brewing one month ago today, and tonight the faucet blew suds. Luckily, I have a fermenter full of the same beer on deck.

Five gallons sounds like a lot of beer. Where did it all go?

yep ... blew through all mine too . got a few sixers stashed away to see how they age but everything else is still too young to drink . gotta get my brew schedule more in tune with my drinking schedule. What you are coming to realize is you forgot how good homebrews are . welcome to the club.

I am kegging stuff young just to get ahead of demand. I would rather let the beer condition in the keg than be forced to fall back on Dogfish Head.

When I quit brewing I gave all my cornelius kegs to a buddy who was still brewing ... It's been very hard for me so far to ask for those back ( which I know are just sitting in his garage ) ... I know damn well that if I start kegging again I will drink even more and be in the same damn spot you're in now . :p

Latest posts

Back