First Beer Label!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RubenAlonzo

Reaction score
Hi all, in anticipation of my brew being ready I made up beer label, what do you all think?:

ColaBlancaTest.jpg

Thanks guys I actually used PowerPoint to make it, I am great at computers but stupid when it comes to Photoshop (actually prefer Paint Shop Pro X2 because it's easier). Here is my first try:

NemesisLogo2.bmp

Pretty impressive for powerpoint. The reflections on the words "Cola Blanca" and Nemesis Pale Ale" are a little off. Was that intentional?

Pretty impressive for powerpoint. The reflections on the words "Cola Blanca" and Nemesis Pale Ale" are a little off. Was that intentional?

Actually the program did that but I believe it had to do with the font type that I used and the background that I had chosen, I didn't intentionally do it. I do like the overall effect though. Thank you and Cheers!!

Very cool labels, nice job!

In case you didn't know about it, there's actually an entire forum for brew labels, in case you want more inspiration and help getting them onto the bottles (use skim milk, it works really well and washes off with plain water): https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/

Instead of "spices, contribute" it should read "spices contributes"
No comma, and the subject is "blend" not "spices" thus "contributes" not "cotribute"

Other than grammar, very nice.

L

Back