first batch was worth the wait...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papinquack

Reaction score
I just wanted to let the newbies know (I'm a newbie myself) that home brewing is worth the wait. I brewed Brewers Best micro style pale ale because it was geared to taste like Sierra Nevada's pale ale. Boy is it good... I primed it 2 weeks ago and the carbonation is perfect, the color is perfect and the head retention is good too. I'll definetly brew this again. One thing I want to point out to my fellow newbies; I used a brita water pitcher to filter my water, takes a little time but end result is worth the 1/2 hour or so.:mug:

Yeah it does feel and taste good! My second batch (Brewers Best Amber Ale) has been in secondary for four days. I'm not the brightest lightening bug in the forest, but I figure as soon as 1 is racked... brew another! I'm open to suggestions as far as Brewers Best kits go. Have you tried any thats really good?

I haven't done any brewers best kits, but i've done AHS kits and am very happy. I think there's even a thread just about AHS kits.

Here is another thread of Brewers Best Kit reviews.

Back