Firs Brew out of the bottle. Thank you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeRage

Death by Magumba!
Reaction score
Stout.jpg

Its a cream stout and man is it wonderful! Its been in the bottle for about a month and had to try it. Happened to have a bunch of people over to watch the game and had them try it to. All but one loved it. Just wanted to thank every one for sharing all their brewing wisdom with us Noobs. It likely made a difference between a mediocre and an exceptional batch.

Now I am planning my AG set up:drunk:

Edit/PS
I will be getting some kind of membership this payday just to show my gratitude :)

Awesome! Congratulations! You had much, much more patience letting your stout age than I did why my first brew. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the ingredients for the brew?

Wow if it tatses as good as it looks - yummmmmmmm

Yea I woulndt mind seeing the recipe on that one - I only made stout once and it didnt turn out that good - I didnt have a big white creamy head like that!

Oops, It wasnt my first batch. Turns out it was my second batch. Opened up the wrong box. It was the Listermann Irish Stout kit and I ommited the acidic grist, pitched with dry yeast and fermented at 69.5* for 10 days. This one was only aged for 2 weeks in the bottle but was out of this world. I am definitly re-ordering again to get the recipe if I cant find the sheet it came with.

Back