fingerlakes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the Finger Lakes too. The only cider place close by that I know of is Bellweather Hard Cider down by Interlaken. They might do something there.

Just had one last weekend in PY with a bunch of cider makers and brewers. Where on Keuka Lake are you?

Do you live in Interlaken? Have you been to the new brewery where the Inland Roadhouse used to be? It was open the other day when I drove by but I didn't have time to stop. Do you know anything about the new place thats opening in the Village of Interlaken?

I don't remember the name, someone showed me an add yesterday for the place. It's supposed to be a winery/micro and it's on 14. I think they open in a few weeks.

My wife's friends own an apple orchard and they told us that they lost at least 90% of their apple crap. They said most other orchards are reporting almost a 100% loss. It might be hard to get juice this year. I have three trees in my yard and they are looking pretty beat up.

Back