Finally

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feedbag

Reaction score
Hello, I am 23 and in Hickory, NC. I have been patrolling around this forum for like a year and a half now reading up on some homebrewing tips. I was in the Navy until recently, which made it quite difficult to start homebrewing, but now I am home for good and my wife surprised me with a William's home brew kit for our anniversary. My first batch is in the fermenter now, it's the Williams Belgian Wit kit, Belgian Wit is the only beer my wife really enjoys so I guess that is why she picked it, at least she can help me drink them. :) I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself because I am sure I will have lots of questions! Thanks everyone for a great forum.

Welcome and welcome home. I guess it wouldn't be home brewing if you were out to sea and I have never heard of sea brewing.

Ignore me and enjoy the forum.

Yea you're going to need to go to seabrewtalk.com, they're just down the hall and around the corner. That's a keeper you got there, make sure to keep her drunk on her favorite beers so you can make YOUR favorite beers.

... That's a keeper you got there, make sure to keep her drunk on her favorite beers so you can make YOUR favorite beers.

That's a good idea. LOL. I just wanted to update everyone, I have bubbles in my airlock on my first brew!! I thought I was gonna cry. This must be what having kids is like! :p

Back