Finally A product we can use!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
It's about time some real-man-of-genius came along and offered the public something to combat one of the sometimes wicked side-affects of drinking one's homebrew. And finally that person has arrived and has given us this wonderful product!:D

And the funny thing is - this is no joke! There is even one for your dog!:p

LOL! That doctor has such a serious look on his face. They'd make a great anonymous wedding gift wouldn't they? Ha ha!

AHU

That is hilarious! :D

Surely it must be a joke?? If it is serious, I am gobsmacked. Do they do a product that reduces the sound of the fart too??? ;) It would have to be an active sound reduction device to cope with the wide frequency range of the fart...from squeekers to big base farts...Ha Ha Ha!

BlightyBrewer said:
That is hilarious! :D

Surely it must be a joke?? If it is serious, I am gobsmacked. Do they do a product that reduces the sound of the fart too??? ;) It would have to be an active sound reduction device to cope with the wide frequency range of the fart...from squeekers to big base farts...Ha Ha Ha!

Please stop, blighty! I got these messed up images of a muffler hanging out the back of somebody's pants!

Of course, that could be dangerous. Eventually, somebody would cut the pipe and replace the muffler with a glasspack/cherrybomb. The word "straightpipes" springs to mind. (you can do a generic version of straightpipes with an old paper towel core...)

Of course, you could go to autozone and buy one of those cheap exhaust bits people stick on crappy cars to make them sound like farts to begin with.

Back